Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is of the form
- IMABS(),returns the absolute value (modulus) of a complex number
- This function gives the absolute value of a complex number of the form .
- Complex number , where & are real numbers and is the imaginary unit .
- A complex number's absolute value is measured from zero on the complex number plane.
- We can use COMPLEX function to convert real and imaginary number into a complex number.
- The absolute value of a complex number is:
- The syntax is to calculate IMABS in ZOS is .
- is of the form .
- For e.g.,IMABS("5-7i")+IMABS("6+4i")
- IMABS("6+8i") = = = 10
- IMABS("5-7i") = = 8.602325267042627
- IMABS("-3-5i")= = 5.830951894845301