Jump to navigation Jump to search
- and are limit values.
- is the starting value.
- is the skip value.
- This function is showing the integer values up to the given numbers.
- In , is the limit value.
- is the starting integer value.
- is the skip value of the integers.
- is the limit value.
- Here the number is added with number and the series is continued till it reaches the number.
- An integer is the whole number that can be positive,negative or zero.
- INTSTWO(30,7.2,8) = 7.2 15.2 23.2
- INTSTWO(90,9.34,12) = 9.34 21.34 33.34 45.34 57.34 69.34 81.34
- INTSTWO(176,-109,57) = -109 -52 5 62 119 176