Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any number to test.
- ISEVEN(), returns TRUE if the number is even.
- This function is one of the group in ISFUNCTIONS.
- The IS FUNCTION is also known as data information functions, data inspection functions or data-testing functions.
- ISEVEN function can be used to check the given value is even or not.
- This function gives the result as only TRUE or FALSE.
- The result is TRUE when the n value is even otherwise the result is FALSE.
- The argument can be blank, or it can contain data such as text, numbers, error values, logical values or any equations.
- This function will not convert any numbers from text.
- For e.g. "20" is normally converted as a number 20.
- But in ISEVEN("20") will return NAN, because "20" will not convert in to number.
- =ISEVEN(12) = TRUE
- =ISEVEN(51) = FALSE
- =ISEVEN(0) = TRUE
- =ISEVEN(-2) = TRUE
- =ISEVEN(1+5) = TRUE
- =ISEVEN(8-3) = FALSE
- =ISEVEN(10*20) = TRUE
- =ISEVEN(1058/8) = TRUE
- =ISEVEN("100") = NAN