Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the value to test.
- This function is one of the group in ISFUNCTIONS.
- The IS FUNCTION is also known as Data Information Functions, Data Inspection Functions or Data-testing Functions.
- ISFUNCTION function can be used to check the given value is a function or not.
- This function gives the result as only TRUE or FALSE.
- The result is TRUE when the value is a function, otherwise the result is FALSE..
- =ISFUNCTION(SUM) = true
- =ISFUNCTION(DIVIDE) = true
- =ISFUNCTION(DATE) = true
- =ISFUNCTION("123") = false
- =ISFUNCTION(HYPERLINK) = true
- =ISFUNCTION(AB) = false