Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any real number.
- This function shows the iterated logarithm of the given number with the base 2.
- In , is any real number.
- Log star is the number of times the logarithm function must be iteratively applied before the result is less than or equal to 1.
- The simple definition of the Log star is :
- The relation between Log star and Super logarithm is for positive real numbers.
- Also for negative real numbers ,log star value is 0,whereas for positive x.
- The iterated logarithm varies at slow rate,which is very slow compared with logarithm values.
- Iterated logarithm values vary not more than 5 with base value 2.
- LBSTAR(6) = 3
- LBSTAR(300) = 4
- LBSTAR(67230) = 5