Jump to navigation Jump to search
- and are any two matrices.
- This function is used to join each row of the matrices.
- In , and are any two matrices.
- Here all the entries in the first row of the first matrix is joined with the first row of the second matrix.
- In the same way all the respected rows joining first matrix with second matrix.
- In this number of the rows of first and second matrix should be the same.
- If any one of the rows are not equal then this function will return the result as NaN.