Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any matrix.
- is any constant value.
- This function is subtracting the scalar value with the given matrix.
- In , is any matrix.
- Suppose when we are subtracting two matrices,the order of the matrices to be considered.
- But while subtracting with a scalar order of matrix is not considered.
- To subtract a matrix by a scalar which is a single number,that simply subtract each element in the matrix by this number.
- So in the given matrix entries are decreased by the scalar value.