Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the set of values.
- is the particular condition value.
- This function gives the mode value of the given set which satisfies the given condition.
- In , is the set of values.
- is the particular condition which satisfies the mode value.
- The mode is the number repeated most often in the given set of numbers.
- The mode is not necessarily unique.The set of numbers having two modes is called bimodal.
- Also the set of numbers having more than two modes is called multimodal.
- In this function array values can be numbers,arrays ,references of cells or we can enter the logical values directly.
- If the referred array contains text,logical values or empty cells, those values are ignored.
- This function will show the result as Error
when the numbers are error values or text that cannot change into numbers.
- The MODE function measures central tendency.
- The three most common measures of central tendency are: A.M, Median,& Mode.
- : It is calculating by adding the given set of numbers and divided by the count of the given set of numbers. E.g:Average of 2,4,2,7,2,3 and 5 is 3.6
- : It is the middle number of a sorted list(Ascending order) of numbers. E.g:The median of 2,2,2,3,4,5,7 is 3
- : It is the most frequently repeated number in a given set of numbers. E.g.The mode of 2,2,2,3,4,5 and 7 is 2
- MODEIF([2,3,4,5,3,2,4,3,2,3,5],">1") = 3
- MODEIF([1,2,3,2,9,8,9,3,2,9,2,4,5,9],"<4") = 2
- MODEIF([1,2,3,2,9,8,9,3,2,9,2,4,5,9],">4") = 9