Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any real number.
- This function is the tester function of non zero values.
- In , is any real value or any complex number.
- A quantity which does not equal zero is said to be nonzero.
- A real nonzero number must be either positive or negative, and a complex nonzero number can have either real or imaginary part nonzero.
- When the given value is "0" then this function will return as FALSE.
- When the given value is any nonzero then this function will return as TRUE.
- =NONZERO(86) = true
- =NONZERO(-44) = true
- =NONZERO(0) = false
- =NONZERO(3/4) = true