Jump to navigation Jump to search
- and are integers.
- PERMUT(), returns the number of permutations for a given number of objects.
- This function gives the number of Permutations for a given number of objects.
- A permutation, also called an "arrangement number" or "order", is a rearrangement of the elements of an ordered list.
- A selection of objects in which the order of the objects matters.
- A Permutation is an Ordered Combination.
- In , is an integer which is indicating the number of objects and is an integer which is indicating the number of objects in each permutation.
- For and , when we give in decimals, it will change into integers.
- The formula for the number of permutation is:
- The Permutation is denoted by , , or .This function will give the result as error when
1. and are non-numeric. 2.Suppose or or .
- PERMUT(14,2) = 182
- PERMUT(50,5) = 254251200
- PERMUT(10.2,3) = 720
- PERMUT(4,0) = 1
- PERMUT(6,1) = 6
- 34!P!3 = 35904