Jump to navigation Jump to search
- RAND(),returns a random number between 0 and 1.
- This function gives the real numbers, circulated in a uniformed way.
- The random numbers generate a sequence of numbers which is lying between 0 and 1.
- The generated random numbers are changing each time of the calculation.
- To find the random real number between and , we can use RAND()*(b-a)+a.
- Suppose we want to keep the same rand numbers for calculation, we can enter =RAND() in the formula bar.
- =RAND() = 0.37205533031374216
- =RAND()*100 = 46.92529523745179
- =RAND()+25 = 25.684887402923778