Jump to navigation Jump to search
- and is any real value.
- This function gives the reciprocal of a number.
- In , and is any real value.
- is the numerator value.
- is the denominator value.
- Here it is taking the reciprocal value which is numerator converts in to denominator and denominator converts in to Numerator.
- Finally it is calculating the division and showing the result in Decimals.
- RECIPROCAL(2,3) = 1.5
- RECIPROCAL(11,17) = 1.5454545454545454
- RECIPROCAL(5,-13) = -2.6
- RECIPROCAL(-25,10) = -0.4