Jump to navigation Jump to search
- where is the input character or a string,
- is the total number of times the given character is to be repeated.
- This function repeats the given character for number of times mentioned.
- Argument can be a character, string or a number.
- Argument should be a positive value greater than '0'.
- For the fractional value of , it is rounded off to the nearest integer.
- =REPEATCHAR(4,6) = 444444
- =REPEATCHAR(678,3) = 678678678
- =REPEATCHAR("Hello",3.6) = HelloHelloHelloHello
- =REPEATCHAR(-45.5,5) = -45.5-45.5-45.5-45.5-45.5
- =REPEATCHAR(59,-3) = Error