Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the nth root value to be found out of a given number,
- is any real number. The number can be positive or negative.
- This function gives the nth (mentioned) root value of a given number.
- A nth root is the number that multiplies by itself n times.
- For example ROOTNTH(3,-27)=ROOTNTH(-3*-3*-3)= -3.
- This function will return the result as NaN when the given number as Non-numeric.
- ROOTNTH(2,16) = 4
- ROOTNTH(5,1600) = 4.3734482957731124
- ROOTNTH(3,-125) = -5
- ROOTNTH(4,-64) = 0+2.82842712474619ⅈ