Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any real number.
- SIGN(), returns the sign of a number.
- This function gives the sign of a number.
- In , , is any real number.
- Suppose the value is a positive number ,then this function will return 1.
- When is a negative number, this function shows -1.
- Also is zero, this function shows 0.
- This function will shows the result as error when the value is non-numeric.
- Also when we are giving the value with Complex number, then it will consider only the real part of a Complex number.
- =SIGN(56) = 1
- =SIGN(-490) = -1
- =SIGN(0) = 0
- =SIGN(0.0000001) = 1