Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any set of numbers to start.
- is any set of numbers to end.
- is the step number.
- This function gives the statistics value of the given set of numbers.
- Statistics is the general term and it is used to summarize a process that an analyst, mathematician or statistician can use to characterize a data set.
- So Statistics is the science of learning from data, and of measuring, controlling, and communicating uncertainty.
- If the data set is based on a sample of a larger population, then the analyst can extend inferences onto the population based on the statistical results from the sample.
- Statistical measures include regression analysis, mean, kurtosis, skewness, analysis of variance and variance.
- Let a=Array,b=ResultTabular and c=IsHorizontal.
- Then STATS(a,b,c),where a is the first number,b is the last number and c is the step number.
- In Calci,STATS function showing how many numbers, sum of the given numbers,average,variance,standard deviation,minimum and maximum value of the given set of numbers, median and mode of the numbers.
- The result values will display horizontally when the syntax is STATS(a..b,c).
- The result values will showing vertically when the syntax is STATS(a..b..c).