Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the set of values.
- This function showing the sum of the numbers with each series of values.
- In , is the set of numbers.
- Sum is the operation of adding the sequence of numbers.
- The mathematical symbol for summation is .
- The numbers are adding together is called addends or summands.
- The summation of infinite sequence of values is called a series.
- So here this function is adding for each number from 1 to given number.
- The given number is adding with the series of values.
- For example, SUMOF(7)=1+2+3+4+5+6+7.
- When we are assigning values in decimal it is truncated in to Integers.
- SUMOF(9) = 45
- SUMOF(15.6) = 120
- SUMOF(60) = 1830