Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the month number.
- This function is showing the quarter of the given numbers.
- In , are the numbers of the month.
- There are four quarter values.
- A three-month period on a financial calendar that acts as a basis for the reporting of earnings.
- A quarter refers to one-fourth of a year and is typically expressed as "Q."
- The four quarters that make up the year are
Quarter 1:January,February and March. Quarter 2:April,May and June Quarter 3: July,August and September Quarter 4:October,November and December.
- TOQUARTER(4) = Q2
- TOQUARTER(10) = Q4
QuarterIndex TOQUARTER 3 Q1 6 Q2 9 Q3 11 Q4