Jump to navigation Jump to search
- , and are any number.
- This function is the tester function of in between values.
- In , is the minimum value, is the maximum value and Value is the number to find the value is in the given range or not.
- This function will return the result as TRUE when the given number with in the given range of values.
- Otherwise will return the result as FALSE.
- XLRBETWEEN(30,54,100) = true
- XLRBETWEEN(3,5.2,10) = true
- XLRBETWEEN((-10),75/3,20) = false
- XLRBETWEEN(2/3,15/2,165/7) = true