Jump to navigation Jump to search
- and are any real numbers.
- This function checks if given two numbers are not equal.
- In , and are any real and Imaginary number.
- NE will return the result as "TRUE" when A is not equal to B.
- NE will return the result as "FALSE" when A is equal to B.
- NE compares both real and imaginary parts A and B.
- This function will check for alphabets and special characters also.
- NE(55,55) = false
- NE(-123,123) = true
- NE(5.43, 5.43) = false
- NE(2/3,6/9) = false
- NE("june","june") = false