- is any matrix.
- This function shows the trace value of the given matrix.
- In , is any matirx.
- The trace of an nxn square matrix is defined to be the sum of all main diagonal entries.
- Consider the matrix A with the elements .
- Here trace of the matrix A is = .Where denotes the entry on the row and column of A.
- Now consider 3x3 matrix
- Here tr(A)= a+e+j.
- TRACE([3,6,9;12,-67,-98;45,23,98]) = 34
- TRACE([[10,15,-19,43.2],[78,56,-90,32.9],[1,17,-143,187],[15,18,432,987]]) = 910
- TRACE([[3,8],[10,12]]) = 15