Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the set of values.
- CHORDDIAGRAM() shows the Chord Diagram.
- A chord diagram is a graphical method of displaying the inter relationships between data in a matrix.
- The connections between entities is used to display that they share something in common.
- This makes Chord Diagrams ideal for comparing the similarities within a dataset or between different groups of data.
- The data are arranged around a circle with the relationships between the data points typically drawn as arcs connecting the data.
- Values are assigned to each connection, which is represented proportionally by the size of each arc.
- Colour can be used to group the data into different categories, which aids in making comparisons and distinguishing groups.
- Over-cluttering becomes an issue with Chord Diagrams, which happens when there are too many connections displayed.