Jump to navigation Jump to search
- and are any real numbers.
- This function returns Quotient of the Division.
- But this will return the integer part of quotient only.
- Division is one of the four basic operations of arithmetic.
- Division is splitting into equal parts or groups.
- Division is the repeated subtraction and it is the opposite of Multiplication.
- The division of two natural numbers is the process of calculating the number of times one number is contained within one another.
- Here ,both of the parameters are any real numbers.
- It returns the value of the quotient.
- So Quotient is the result of the division of one number or quantity by another.
- When the quotient of the number is positive,then it is converting round down to the number.
- When the quotient is negative, then it is converting round down to the negative number.
- For example,INTDIV(9,2) = 4 and INTDIV(9,-2) = -5.
- INTDIV(85,4) = 21
- INTDIV(983,5) = 196
- INTDIV(-453,3) = -151