Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any number.
- function checks if the given number is Complex or not.
- This function is one of the group in .
- The is also known as data information functions, data inspection functions or data-testing functions.
- This function is gives the result as TRUE when the given number is a Complex number otherwise this function will return the result as FALSE.
- A complex number is a combination of a real and an imaginary number.
- A number which is positive or negative, rational or irrational or decimals are called real numbers.
- An Imaginary number is a number that when squaring it gives a negative result.
- For e.g. . Because a negative times a negative is positive.
- A complex number is a number is in the form , where and are real numbers and is the imaginary unit. Where
- ISCOMPLEX(1+ⅈ3) = true
- ISCOMPLEX(7) = false
- ISCOMPLEX("9-i7") = false