Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is array of numbers or symbols.
- function checks whether the given value is a number or any symbol.
- This function is one of the group in .
- The is also known as data information functions, data inspection functions or data-testing functions.
- Result is 'TRUE' when the given value is a number or a symbol. Else the result is 'FALSE'.
- The syntax is to find whether the given data is a number or a symbol in ZOS is .
- is any number or symbol.
- For e.g.,ISNUMBERSYMBOLS(7,"&"),ISNUMBERSYMBOLS(sum(10,20,30,40,50))
- =ISNUMBERSYMBOLS(2) = TRUE
- =ISNUMBERSYMBOLS("*") = TRUE
- =ISNUMBERSYMBOLS(-100) = TRUE
- =ISNUMBERSYMBOLS(")") = false
- =ISNUMBERSYMBOLS(["*","&","$"]) = false