Jump to navigation Jump to search
- and is any real value.
- This function gives the reciprocal of a number.
- In , and is any real value.
- is the numerator value.
- is the denominator value.
- Here it is taking the reciprocal value which is numerator converts in to denominator and denominator converts in to Numerator.
- Finally it is calculating the division and showing the result in Decimals.
- ONEBY(4,9) = 2.25
- ONEBY(67,234) = 3.4925373134328357
- ONEBY(5,-13) = -2.6
- ONEBY(-25,10) = -0.4