Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the text that needs to be striked through.
- This function is used to strike through the given text.
- Strikethrough is a typographical presentation of words with a horizontal line through their center, resulting in
text. Contrary to rejected or censored or sanitized texts, the words remain readable.
- Argument can be text, numbers, or any special characters like @,&...
- should be entered in double quotes("") for text and special characters. Numbers can be entered directly.
- Only first argument gets striked through.
- STRIKETHROUGH("Strike through the text.")=
Strike through the text.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10