Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the value of the function.
- is the lower limit.
- is the upper limit of the function.
- This function gives the probability of the uniform distribution.
- Uniform distribution is a symmetric probability distribution.
- It is also called rectangular distribution.
- In , is the numeric value to find the probability of the distribution, is the lower limit value and is the upper limit value.
- The Probability Density Function of the uniform distribution for the interval[a,b] is given by:
- UNIFORMDISTRIBUTED(4,2,3) = 4030484680552036 2.6280935418326408 2.2810050058178604 2.97846262995153679
- UNIFORMDISTRIBUTED(5,3,6) = 5.522187389200553 3.566177821950987 5.04674904467538 5.301322509767488 4.9094569575972855