- is the set of values.
- This function shows the solution for the Linear equation with two variables.
- In , is the set values for two equations.
- If a ,b and r are real numbers also a and b are not equal to 0,then ax+by=r is called a linear equation in two variables.
- Here x and y are two variables.
- The numbers a and b are called the coefficients of the equation.
- Also the number r is called the constant.
- There are three ways to solve the linear equation:
1. Graphing method. 2. Substitution method. 3.elimination by addition method.
- This function will return the result as Error when the given parameters are non numeric.
- LINEAREQUATION([[1,1,5],[1,-1,3]]) = 4 1
- LINEAREQUATION([[5,2,4],[-2,1,11]]) = -2 7
- LINEAREQUATION([[7,-3,4],[10,6,-11]]) = -0.125 -1.625