Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any date.
- This function converts a date that is stored as text to a serial number.
- This function is useful in where a worksheet contains dates in a text format that you want to filter, sort, or format as dates, or use in date calculations.
- The date format is mentioned as [DATE]
- If the year portion of the date_text argument is omitted, the DATEVALUE function uses the current year from your computer's built-in clock. Time information in the date_text argument is ignored.
- DATETOEXCEL("8/22")= 37125
- DATETOEXCEL("10/22/1999") = 36455
- DATETOEXCEL("9/17/2006") = 38977
- DATETOEXCEL("9/5/2010") = 40426