Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any date.
- This function takes date and converts it to JS Date standards based.
- Date objects contain a Number that represents milliseconds since 1 January 1970 UTC.
- This date and time is the same as the UNIX epoch, which is the predominant base value for computer-recorded date and time values.
- A day is made up of 86,400,000 milliseconds.
- Given that and the size of the underlying number used to record the timestamp, and it can be calculated that the Date object can represent dates within ±100,000,000 (one hundred million) days relative to January 1, 1970 UTC.
- DATETOJS("2001/3/20") = "2001-03-19T18:30:00.000Z"
- DATETOJS("May 25 2015") = "2015-05-24T18:30:00.000Z"
- DATETOJS("03/25/2015") = "2015-03-24T18:30:00.000Z"
- DATETOJS("next month") = "2022-06-27T06:30:00.000Z"