Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the number.
- This function gives the raised to the power of number.
- In , where represents the exponent of or .
- The approximate value of the constant and it is equal to or .
- It is called the Mathematical Constant or Euler's Number or Napier's Constant.
- It is the base of natural logarithm.
- It can be calculate the sum of infinite series:
- And the inverse function of the natural logarithm function is the exponential function:
- EXPOF(3) = 2.718281828459045 7.38905609893065 20.085536923187668
- EXPOF(5.2) = 2.718281828459045 7.3890560989306495 20.085536923187664 54.59815003314423 148.41315910257657
- EXPOF(7/3) = 2.718281828459045 7.3890560989306495