Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Parameters are of the form .
- IMPRODUCT(),returns the product of from 2 to 29 complex numbers.
- This function gives the product of the complex numbers.
- In , where parameters are in the form of .
- where & are the real numbers. is the imaginary unit ..
- In CALCI we can find the product of 2 to 29 Complex numbers.
- The multiplication of two complex numbers is a complex number.
- Let and .
- Then the product of two complex number is .
- In this function first parameter is required. From the second parameter are optional.
- We can use COMPLEX function to convert real and imaginary number in to a complex number.
- The syntax is to calculate product of the complex numbers in ZOS is
- Parameters are of the form
- For e.g., IMPRODUCT("2+3i","4+5i","8+7i","10-14i")
- =IMPRODUCT("1+3i","5+2i") = -1+17i
- =IMPRODUCT("i","3-i") = 1+3i
- =IMPRODUCT("5","-2+4i") = -10+20i
- =IMPRODUCT("2+3i","4+6i","3+5i") = -150+22i
- =IMPRODUCT("-6-2i","-1-i") = 4+8i