Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Parameters is of the form .
- IMSUB(), returns the difference between two complex numbers.
- This function gives the difference of the two complex numbers.
- In , Parameters is of the form .
- & are the real numbers. imaginary unit ..
- Consider two complex numbers z1 and z2 are of the form and .
- The difference of two complex number is: where and are real numbers.
- We can use COMPLEX function to convert real and imaginary number in to a complex number.
- The syntax is to calculate the difference of the complex numbers in ZOS is .
- Parameters is of the form
- For e.g.,IMSUB("4+5i","9-3i")