Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any real number.
- ISCOMPOSITE(), returns the TRUE if the value is composite number.
- Opposite of ISPRIME
- This function is one of the group in ISFUNCTIONS.
- The IS FUNCTION is also known as data information functions, data inspection functions or data-testing functions.
- ISCOMPOSITE function is used to test the given number is composite or not.
- This function gives the result as TRUE when the given value is composite otherwise this function gives the result as FALSE.
- A composite number is a positive integer that can be formed by multiplying two smaller positive integers.
- Also Composite Number is a positive integer that has at least one divisor other than 1 and itself.
- For Example 6 is Composite, because 6 can be divided by 1,2,3 and 6.
- Also the number 0 and 1 are neither prime nor composite.