Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This function is one of the group in ISFUNCTIONS.
- The IS FUNCTION is also known as data information functions, data inspection functions or data-testing functions.
- ISFALSE(SomeThing)- is a logical function which returns false as an output when used in a blank cell, this function also does not take any arguments similar to the true function.
- This function is used with the other conditional functions such as IF function to return a false as a value if the condition is satisfied or not.
- FALSE has a value 0.
- There are only two logical values-TRUE and FALSE. TRUE is the opposite of FALSE.