Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the text which we want change the font to italic.
- This function used to change the normal font to italics.
- Italic type is a cursive font based on a stylized form of calligraphic handwriting.Owing to the influence from calligraphy, such fonts normally slant slightly to the right..
- ITALIC function will consider text, numbers, or any special characters like @,&...
- Also we have to give the input with in double quotes("") or we can use the cell references.
- ITALIC("total marks")=total marks
- ITALIC("address:#83,salai street")=address:#83,salai street