Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any real number.
- This function shows the value of the K function.
- In ,Number is any real number.
- K function is named as Ripley's K Function.
- It is defined as how the spatial clustering or dispersion of feature centroids changes when the neighborhood size changes.
- When using this tool, specify the number of distances to evaluate and, optionally, a starting distance and/or distance increment.
- The K-Function is given as :
Where d is the distance, n is equal to the total number of features.
- represents the total area of the features and is a weight.
- If there is no edge correction, then the weight will be equal to one when the distance between i and j is less than d, and will equate to zero otherwise.
- KFUNCTION(5) = 27648
- KFUNCTION(15) = 1.8473984485535928e+99
- KFUNCTION(6.453) = 86400000