Jump to navigation Jump to search
- and are any two matrices.
- This function calculates the addition of the two matrices.
- In , and are two matrices.
- is the multiplying value with and is the multiplying value with .
- Matrix addition is the basic operation of adding two matrices with the corresponding entries.
- Two matrices must have an equal number of rows and columns.
- The sum of matrices A and B is denoted by
- Here constant value is multiplied with each values in matrix A and constant value is multiplied with each values in matrix B.
- Then it is doing the matrix addition with all the corresponding entries.
- If the factor values are not given then it is doing usual matrix addition with the factor values as 1.