Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any square matrix.
- This function shows the main diagonal values.
- In , is any square matrix.
- The main diagonal of a matrix consists of those elements that lie on the diagonal that runs from top left to bottom right.
- Main diagonal is also called principal diagonal, primary diagonal, leading diagonal, or major diagonal.
- So main diagonal of a matrix A is defined by A is the collection of entries ,where i=j.
- Diagonal entries are and so on.
- MATRIXDIAGONAL([[14,12],[13,15]]) = 14 15
- MATRIXDIAGONAL([[1,2,3],[4,5,6],[9,8,6]]) = 1 5 6
- MATRIXDIAGONAL([[5,8,12,13],[4,3,2,8],[7,2,5,3],[3,5,9,11]]) = 5 3 5 11