Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any square matrix.
- This function shows the product value of the main diagonal values.
- In , is any square matrix.
- The main diagonal of a matrix consists of those elements that lie on the diagonal that runs from top left to bottom right.
- Main diagonal of a matrix A is defined by A is the collection of entries ,where i=j.
- So diagonal entries are and so on.
- Here it is calculating the product of the main diagonal values.
- So it is calculating and so on.
- MATRIXDIAGONALPRODUCT([[5,8,12,13],[4,3,2,8],[7,2,5,3],[3,5,9,11]]) = 825
- MATRIXDIAGONALPRODUCT([[1,2,3],[4,5,6],[9,8,6]]) = 30
- MATRIXDIAGONALPRODUCT([[14,12],[13,15]]) = 210