Jump to navigation Jump to search
- and are any two matrices.
- This function shows quotient of the Matrix division.
- But this function will return the integer part of quotient only.
- In , and are any two matrices.
- Normally we could not do the matrix division directly.
- Instead of that we can multiply by an inverse.
- This function is taking corresponding entries and doing the division for each element.
- Division is one of the four basic operations of arithmetic.
- Division is splitting into equal parts or groups.
- In this matrix division,will return the result in the integer format of the quotient.