Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any matrix.
- is any constant value.
- This function is multiplying the scalar value with the given matrix.
- In , is any matrix.
- is the constant value to multiply with the matrix.
- Suppose when we are multiplying two matrices,the order of the matrices to be considered.
- But while multiplying with a scalar value order of matrix is not considered.
- To multiply a matrix by a scalar which is a single number,that simply multiply each element in the matrix by this number.
- So in the given matrix entries are multiplied by the constant value.