Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Parameters can be any real numbers.
- MULTIPLY(), multiplies its arguments.
- This function calculates the multiplication of given numbers in the array.
- Multiplication is one of the four basic operations of arithmetic.
- Multiplication is adding equal parts or groups.
- Multiplication is the repeated addition and it is the opposite of Division.
- MULTIPLY(44,3) = 132
- MULTIPLY(-7,20) = -140
- MULTIPLY(8.5,3) = 25.5
- MULTIPLY(2,6,8) = 96
- MULTIPLY(1..4,3) = 72
- A= 5 ; MULTIPLY(A,6) = 30