Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any matrix.
- is any constant value.
- This function is calculating the constant power value of given matrix.
- In , is any matrix, is the power value.
- The power of a number indicating how many times we have to multiply the number.
- Power is also called Exponents or Indices.
- Anything raised to the power 0 is equal to 1.
- To do any operation for the matrices,the order of the matrices are to be considered.
- But doing any operation with the scalar value the order of matrix is not to be considered.
- To find the constant power value of the matrix,then each entries in the matrix is get powered with the constant value.