Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the set of elements in an array
- is the number of middle elements of a given array to be displayed
- MIDDLE() function is used to display the mentioned number of middle values in an array.
- Argument can be text, numbers, or any special characters like @,&...
- should be entered in double quotes("") for text and special characters.
- Argument should be a positive number less than or equal to the number of values in array. Count with decimal value is rounded to nearest integer.
- For greater than number of elements in array, Calci displays null values.
- MIDDLE([1,9,15,34,22,6],2) = 15 34
- MIDDLE(1..10,5) = 3 4 5 6 7
- MIDDLE([200,300,400],0.6) = 300
- MIDDLE(["name","address","pin"],1/3) = address
- MIDDLE(1..5,-2) = Error
- MIDDLE(1..5,7) = null null null null null null null