Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any real number. The number can be positive or negative.
- is the nth root value to be found out of a given number.
- This function gives the nth (mentioned) root value of a given number.
- A nth root is the number that multiplies by itself n times.
- For example NTHROOT(125,3)=NTHROOT(5*5*5)= 5.
- This function will return the result as NaN when the given number as Non-numeric.
- NTHROOT(64,2) = 8
- NTHROOT(525,5) = 3.4997084062277275
- NTHROOT(-125,3) = -5
- NTHROOT(444,4) = 4.590349388195356