Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any number.
- SQRTPI(), returns the square root of (number * pi)
- This function gives the square root of .
- The is a mathematical constant with a value approximate to 3.14159.
- In , is the number by which is multiplied. When we are omitting the value of , then it will consider the value .
- is denoted by the Greek letter .
- is a transcendental number and irrational number.
- Being an irrational number, cannot be expressed exactly as a ratio of any two integers, but we can express as the fraction 22/7 is approximate to the value, also no fraction can be its exact value.
This function will give the result as error when .
- =SQRTPI(1) = 1.772453851
- =SQRTPI(0) = 0
- =SQRTPI(5) = 3.963327298
- =SQRTPI(-2) = #N/A (MULTIPLIER > 0 REQUIRED)