Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This function shows the subtraction value of the given set of numbers.
- Subtraction is one of the four basic operations of arithmetic.
- Subtraction is the opposite operation of Addition.
- Subtract means "take away" or "Decrease by".
- In ,the second parameter is subtracted from first parameter.
- If there is third parameter then third parameter is subtracted from the resultant answer and so on.
- SUBTRACT(55,16) = 39
- SUBTRACT(288,145,39,12,100) = -8
- SUBTRACT(0.42,3) = -2.58