Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the text to be written without quotes.
- This function is used to display the entered text in plain text format, i.e removing the quotes if any.
- Quotation marks are written as a pair of opening and closing marks.
- Quotation marks, also called quotes, quote marks, quotemarks, speech marks, inverted commas or talking marks, are punctuation marks used in pairs in various writing systems to set off direct speech, a quotation, or a phrase.
- Argument can be text, numbers, or any special characters like @,&...
- should be entered in double quotes("") for text and special characters. Numbers can be entered directly.
- Only first argument is displayed without quotes.
- UNQUOTE("I am 'reading'.") = I am reading.
- UNQUOTE("'*'First") = *First
- UNQUOTE("'name'","'address'") = name